It is very effective—and easy to make!
Chaya or tree spinach, is a large, fast-growing leafy perennial shrub that is believed to have originated in the Yucatán Peninsula of Mexico. You may not have heard about this amazing plant, but many people have praised it for its incredible health benefits. Many people believe that it is a ‘gift of God’ thanks to its ability to cure numerous diseases and conditions.
HERE ARE THE TOP HEALTH BENEFITS OF CHAYA:
- Treats and prevents anemia;
- Cures asthma;
- Improves eyesight and brain function;
- Improves the calcium levels in the body;
- Is very helpful in cases of osteoporosis;
- Can regulate the blood sugar levels and treat diabetes;
- Treats sore throat and throat infections;
- Prevents headaches;
- Regulates your cholesterol levels and reduces the levels of uric acid in the blood;
- Balances the metabolic system;
- Prevents varicose veins;
- Prevents hemorrhoids;
- Detoxifies the liver;
- Helps children grow.
Here is a few easy steps on how to make the healthy Chaya tea!
6 Chaya leaves
2 cups of water
Bring the water to a boil, then add the leaves and let the tea simmer for 10 minutes. Drink a cup of the Chaya tea 3 times a day before meals for best results. You can also add the leaves in soups, salads and creams, just make sure that they’re well washed previously.